Anyone who wishes to do some international shopping and not spend tons of money on shipping will love using a parcel forwarding service. There are numerous online stores that do not ship to international addresses, which can create problems for people in other countries. For instance, if you are from Canada or the UK and you wish to order a product from US Amazon or eBay, how will you get it delivered without incurring high shipping charges? You can just use a parcel forwarding service, which has been especially developed for this purpose. It may sound intimidating because there are a horde of such services that you can find online.
While there is plenty of variety, the key is to find a reliable service, such as HOLDEN PARCEL ONE, LLC. They provide you with a US address that you can use for getting your mail and packages delivered. They provide a number of features, such as warehouse storage, tracking, insurance, consolidation, repackaging and even personal shopping. The best thing about holdenparcel.com is that they can reduce your shipping costs by nearly 60% and give you the flexibility to choose your own carrier. You can also get top notch customer service and your parcels are delivered in a timely manner.
But, how do you go about using a parcel forwarding service? The steps you need to follow are:
- The first thing you need to do is to register yourself with the parcel forwarding service you have selected. When you do so, the service will provide you with a U.S. address where you can get everything forwarded. When signing up, make sure you check out what price is being charged by the service and what features they are offering to you in return. You don’t want to deal with any surprises later on.
- After you have created an account, you can start your shopping at the various U.S. online stores. At the time of checkout, you are asked to provide your shipping address and this is when you enter the address provided to you by the mail forwarding service.
- You should wait for your order to be delivered to the forwarding address you entered. This is basically the warehouse of the parcel forwarding service you signed up with.
- When the order has been delivered, you should now arrange for package handling, such as consolidating or repackaging. The former is a good idea if you have placed orders at multiple stores. The parcel forwarding service will combine all your packages into a single order, thereby saving you money. Repackaging is done in case you have ordered fragile or sensitive items or the produce is not packaged according to international packaging standards.
- The last step is to pay the fee that’s quoted to you by the parcel forwarding service. Once your payment clears, your purchases will be delivered right to your doorstep.
In this way, you will be able to do international shopping without having to pay hefty sums for shipping.